Box Office: 01506 777666
Box Office Opening
9am - 7pm Monday to Friday
10am - 5pm Saturday
11am - 5pm Sunday
Tel: 01506 777666
Auditorium seating plan available from the Downloadable Documents pane to the right.
How to book online
Click the book online button in the event description or
Click here to book online (new window)
Online ticketing is handled by tickets.com a transaction fee of £2.20 will be applied to each group of tickets bought, (regardless of the number of tickets bought you will only be charged one fee of £2.20). Tickets can be held at reception for collection or posted out for an additional 60p charge.
The Box Office number is 01506 777666. There is no charge for making payment by debit or credit card over the phone. If you would like your tickets posted to you there will be a 60p charge.
Drop into Howden Park Centre any time during the advertised hours and buy your tickets, see an exhibition and enjoy a coffee or a meal.
Group reservations and booking
Tickets can be reserved by groups of 10+ only, payment due in full 30 days prior to the performance date. Group discounts are available on selected shows, for more information contact the box office.
Available to senior citizens, children under 16, full time students, unwaged, those in receipt of income support, disabled people and their helpers. Proof of entitlement must be shown when collecting tickets.
West Lothian Schools attending in an organised group can claim reduced tickets for each pupil and teacher. To find out if your group is eligable please contact box office.
Late for the show?
We regret that if you arrive late for some shows you may have to wait until a suitable break in the performance, occasionally until the interval, before you can take your seat.
Can't make it?
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless a performance or workshop is cancelled.
If the event has sold out and we have a waiting list, we will try to find someone to buy your tickets.
Access All Areas
Howden Park Centre's public areas are fully accessible for those with limited mobility. Facilities include ramps, a lift, adapted toilets and auditorium seating. Our staff are here to help and happy to do so, please let us know at the time of booking if you have access requirements. Assist dogs are welcome.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Tickets will not be exchanged or money refunded.
2. Latecomers may have to wait until a suitable break in the performance.
3. The programme may be amended without notice.
4. West Lothian Council reserves the right to refuse entry and to cancel or abandon the performance/event for reason beyond its control without notice and with no liability to pay any person compensation.
1. Gift Vouchers feature a unique ID code and will not be exchanged for cash or replaced if lost or stolen.
2. If the full value of the voucher is not used in one transaction no cash will be refunded but a credit voucher issued.
3. Gift vouchers must be presented at Howden Park Centre box office when collecting tickets or gift.
4. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
Conditions of Sale may be subject to change